Monday, July 14, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Thing (2)

*
Amani : Ma, can you buy the Hannah Montana magazine for me?
Me : Hmm... how much?
Amani : Just 9.00 Ringgit.
Me : What? A (kid's) magazine for 9.00 Ringgit?!
Amani : It's not 'A' magazine, it's THE magazine!
Hubby : "THE magazine!" (mengejek)
Me : Well, at least you know how to use your articles correctly! Ha! Ha!

Hannah Montana 3D shades
*
Me : What did your father buy for my birthday?
Amani : Don't ask me, ask him! I'm not psychic, you know!
*
Me : Who's your favourite singer?
Amani : Jonas brothers.
Me : Eh, I thought you like Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens?
Amani : I like their songs... doesn't mean I like them... Why are you asking me all these questions?
Me : Nothing, just asking...
Amani : I thought you want to put it in your blog.
Me : (How did she know?!)
*

No comments: