Thursday, October 9, 2008

Facebooking vs. Blogging

Finally jumped onto the Facebook bandwagon today. Wanted to know what all the fuss was about. So signed up and immediately got myself 4 friends (who had invited me ages ago)! He! He! Sorry guys...
How do I like facebooking? ...not as much as I like blogging. But then again, you cannot compare an apple to an orange.
Anyway since I'm already in Facebook, I'm really looking forward to hook-up with long-lost friends (if they want to be found, that is...). I hope to establish contact with those from as far back to my Montessori Kindergarten days (1975-1976); Convent Jln Birch (renamed SK Puteri and relocated) - what is left of it, is that huge eyesore of a 'pool' in the heart of Seremban (1977-1982); Jenan - actually I could easily hook-up with them via Yahoogroups! Ha! Ha! (1983-1987); UPM, as in Universiti Pertanian Malaysia - the original UPM (1988-1994) and UM (not so-lost lah sebab baru je).
In the meantime, I'll just sit back and enjoy the experience.

No comments: