Saturday, April 4, 2009

QA 1/2009 - Part 2

Pejam celik, pejam celik, it has been three weeks of non-stop kursus. Can't blame me if I'm starting to complain. A one-week course is OK, but five weeks? Yeah, am getting tired of the course, food, travelling (imagine having to travel to and fro during weekends), etc. Itu belum lagi orang yang ditinggalkan. The ones who suffered most (besides my students) are my loved ones. Well, some people kept harping that this is the sacrifice that I have to make when I accept the "hadiah".
Me: Huh? (Blur).
You: Lu fikirlah sendiri ...
Below are photos of the QA course's guest speakers from the Apex University (bukan senang nak jadi 'duta' apex u ooii :D) ...

Dr. Siti Rohaida

Dr Nor Hazlina


Dr Razak Dali (retired lecturer) and his wife, Kak Pah

The guys pun nak ambil gambar dgn the loving couple ...

Dr. Azizah Omar
Ramainya yang nak menghimpit :P ...

No comments: