Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bidding Farewell

Last Friday, attended a farewell tea at Secret Recipe Bukit Jelutong. It was organized by the department for some staff who were leaving PSA (tempat I kerja la ...). Their reasons? Macam-macam. Ada yang balik ke negeri sendiri, ada yang buat postgraduate degree ("cuti" 2 tahun oi! Tak ke seronok? Been there ... he! he!) and the rest, posted to schools since they did not opt for the DH scheme (a scheme which is supposed to be better than the DG ... ye ke? Entahlah ... ).
*
Basically, it was makan (again ... ), chatting, presenting gifts and taking pictures. The food, or should I say the Singapore Laksa, was lousy (Praba and Saras would agree to this). The carrot slice was a tad too hard, too. As for the gift, I got one too - for having one of the neatest work area (No way! They should have seen my place before the gotong-royong ... He! He!). The occasion was also a good time to try out my new Coolpix (Yes!! I upgraded!). It has more sophisticated features than my Caplio but I still love my old compact digital.
*
Check out these "cool pix":
*
Having fun. clockwise: Me, Hani a.k.a Cikgu, Saras, Elane and Praba
*
Bye Huda ... see you in 2 years time (tak boleh lari ... ). In the meantime, enjoy your study leave. Ayu ... er ... stay put. You are not going anywhere ... He! He!
*

Pah, Selamat Berangkat ke Seghawak.

*

Norsiah, Zu, Ta, Pah and Elane ... all the best. Hope all of you will find happiness at your new work places.

No comments: